ASTON MARTIN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- opens in the same window Aston Martin Financial Services Home
- opens in the same window Financing Options
- opens in the same window Lease-end Information
- opens in the same window Financing Steps
- opens in the same window Contact Us
- opens in a new window Simple Interest (PDF)
- opens in a new window Odometer Statement (PDF)
GET ON THE ROAD – WITH GREAT
LEASE A NEW ASTON MARTIN
- Flexible lease terms, including Single-Pay Lease and mileage options, help you decide how long to keep your Aston Martin. (Terms and limits apply.)
- Enjoy new vehicle performance and the latest technology features.
- Convenient lease-end options: at lease maturity, trade in your Aston Martin for a new one, buy it or select a different vehicle.
PURCHASE A NEW ASTON MARTIN
- Pay to own your new Aston Martin – Owning an Aston Martin is a truly special experience and one you can savor for a lifetime.
- Pleasure of having no payment when the loan is paid.
- Plus, unlimited mileage and the full benefit of the trade-in or resale value.
TURNING IN YOUR LEASED ASTON MARTIN
Everything you need to know to prepare for the end of your lease.
Inspections to help you assess the condition of your vehicle
Call us at least 45 days prior to turn-in to schedule a pre-inspection at no cost to you so you can anticipate potential lease-end charges. We've made this step easier by having an inspector come to your home or office to inspect the vehicle. You'll receive a link to an online condition report that details the wear and use to the vehicle. If you decide to schedule a pre-inspection, it must be completed by the 15th day prior to your maturity date. Pre-inspections expire after 60 days. Please call us if you have an expired pre-inspection and we’ll explain the next steps. If your lease originated in NH/WI: The pre-inspection must be completed within 15 days prior to turn-in. Our inspection after the termination of the lease shall be conclusive unless you obtain a counter-inspection.
Excess Wear and Use and other charges
At the time of your pre-inspection, you'll receive a link to an online condition report that will be available to view within about 24 hours. This will provide an estimate of the cost of repairing all excess wear and use items present on the vehicle. This information will help you decide if it's in your best interest to repair any of the items before returning your vehicle.
You have the option to make repairs before turning in your vehicle. If you choose to make repairs, keep your receipts and contact us before returning your vehicle. We'll verify the repairs and apply any credits to your final lease-end bill. All repairs must be completed by a licensed repair facility.
If you turn in the vehicle at the end of your lease term, please be aware that you may be responsible for paying these other charges (see your lease for details):
- Disposition (Turn-In) Fee: The disposition fee is commonly charged if you don’t purchase the vehicle.
- Excess Mileage: You may owe a per-mile charge for each mile you’ve driven that’s over the amount of the mileage allowance disclosed in your lease.
- Any Outstanding Charges on Your Account: Generally, you may owe any other amounts due under your lease, such as past due lease payments, unpaid late charges, sales/use tax on certain charges (per applicable state and local laws), unpaid parking/traffic citations billed to your account, and any personal property taxes due.
Returning your leased Aston Martin at your scheduled maturity date
If you decide to return your current leased Aston Martin at lease-end, contact your Aston Martin dealer in advance to arrange for the vehicle return and then opens in the same window call us within one business day with your turn-in information.
Here’s what you need to do on the day you return your vehicle:
- Remove all personal items from your vehicle.
- Place the owner’s manual in the glove box.
- Turn in both sets of keys to the vehicle.
- Call us within one business day of turning in the vehicle.
Early Turn In
If you return the vehicle early, you may owe us any early termination liability, as due under your lease agreement. This may be a substantial charge depending on when you terminate during the lease term.
opens in the same window Contact us to make sure you understand the financial details regarding early turn in.
Odometer Statement required for returning a leased vehicle
When your lease ends, federal law (and state law, if applicable) requires that you disclose the mileage on your vehicle’s odometer. We ask that you complete, sign, and date an opens in a new window Odometer Statement and return it to us either when you return the leased vehicle or when you send us your funds to purchase the leased vehicle.
PURCHASING YOUR ASTON MARTIN
Love your leased Aston Martin? We’ll help you keep it.
If you want to purchase the Aston Martin you’ve grown to love, call us to learn more about your lease-end options and we’ll tell you how you can purchase your leased vehicle. You can also request a payoff quote.
Most lease agreements contain a purchase option that allows you to purchase your vehicle before or at the end of your term. Your agreement will explain the purchase price and terms. Many leases also require you to pay a purchase option fee disclosed on the lease.
EXTENDING YOUR LEASE
Is possible under certain circumstances
Extend your lease
Once you're in the final 180 days of your lease, opens in the same window contact us to learn more about extending your lease and lease-end options available to you at the end of the extension.
CONTACT US, LEASE-END DEPARTMENT
VIEW THE EXCLUSIVEASTON MARTIN LEASE OFFERS
We’re delighted to offer a new finance program with competitiveleasing packages allowing you to lease and enjoy your new Aston Martin immediately. LEARN MORE
CONTACT YOUR LOCALASTON MARTIN DEALER
Experience the beauty of Aston Martin in the most exhilarating waypossible – behind the wheel of one of Aston Martin’s iconic models. LOCATE A DEALER
footnote target1Chase Mobile app is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Chase OnlineSM and download the Chase Mobile app. There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply.